Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Today's playlist to MOVE to!

Today I ran. It wasn't amazing or phenomenal. But I did it.

It's 6:59 and I'm reading "Shut up and run" blog about her pet peeves. What a great blog to stumble upon. Makes me want to get out there and run another mile or two... Really.... well, maybe...

I was just asked "is it a find whatever's available for dinner night?" - perhaps I do that too much if it's become a term. As much as I'd love to say yes, I guess I'd better get on with the after office hours chores of mine, ha! In the meantime, here's 8 songs that played through my running list -

Gokey - My Best Days
Third Day - Take It All
Underwood - Before He Cheats (this is a good pavement pounding song)
Candlebox - Believe it or not
Ratt - Best of Me (if you remember that ONE or the High school kid that rocked your world...or your married to him - this is one to reminisce to while feet are beating the heat)
Avalon - The Best Thing (the song that makes me think of my son)
Ashlee Simpson - Bittersweet World (heard for the first time, great message)
Styx - Blue collar Man
Gaga - Born this way (great song to move up the mother hill)

That's it for today. Now off to burn some food...

No comments:

Post a Comment